Job Opportunities/Job Placement Assistance
You will want to know what kind of job opportunities will likely be available after graduation. Ask to see lists of employers who have hired former students. Other questions to ask include:
- What type of position and salary level can I expect upon finishing my training?
- Do you have statistics on: number of graduates; how many are working full time/part time; and, how many are working in their chosen field of study?
- What information can the College give me regarding the demand for employees in my chosen field?
- Is job placement assistance available through the College?
- What does the placement service include?
- Are job search techniques taught?